Living the Simple Life
So Cute!!! I only wish that there would have been a little girl in the first picture... I wish we could have been there! We are so happy to have you in our family!
These are beautiful pictures! You're both so cute together. Hope all is going well.
You guys got some beautiful pictures!! I love seeing how happy you are! I'm sad that I missed it, but I'm glad that you got some good pictures!
Yay! I love the baffled look I have trying to figure out that veil. And I love you both dearly. You're just the best. The end.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Cute!!! I only wish that there would have been a little girl in the first picture... I wish we could have been there! We are so happy to have you in our family!
These are beautiful pictures! You're both so cute together. Hope all is going well.
You guys got some beautiful pictures!! I love seeing how happy you are! I'm sad that I missed it, but I'm glad that you got some good pictures!
Yay! I love the baffled look I have trying to figure out that veil. And I love you both dearly. You're just the best. The end.
Post a Comment