Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finally!

Putting My Degree to Work
I finally got a job! That is right. After 2 months of unnemployment and job searching, I finally found a drafting position. Yupee! I will be working 3 days a week in Shelly, ID (about a 40 min. drive) at Teton Structural Engineering. It is a bit of a drive, but it is totally worth it! I am so excited to be using my skills and education. It seams like a great little company, and I am hoping that they will keep getting a lot of work to keep me busy. You never know with this economy! But I am very grateful I have a job doing something I enjoy. I am also grateful for the time I had, 2 months worth, to practice my domestic skills. I learned to can, craft, and coupon- all skills that I will continue using through the next couple of years.

2 comments:

JD said...

That's Awesome! I can't even imagine what it will be like to be out of school and have a real job. Congrats!

Chanae said...

Way to go! Sounds like a great job!