Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

A Needed Break
This week we had a break from work and school- so we spent 3 days at my parents house in Paul. It was great! My mother is an amazing cook- so we got recharged on good food and fun times to help us last 3 weeks till our next break. Thanksgiving day we did a lot of cooking and eating. That afternoon we shot shotguns and played cards, two of my families favorite activities. Friday Daniel and I got up bright and early (around 7:30) to go shopping. :) Did you know that the early bird deals go until noon? Why get up at 4?! We bought a new printer!! (Our Christmas present to ourselves). I spent a Saturday afternoon making candy with my mom and sister- Yummy! We made turtles, carmels, chocolate mints, english toffee, and almond joys. Talk about sugar overload! Unfortunately, we also took a break from taking pictures, so we don't have a lot to show for it. But here was our Thanksgiving afternoon activity pictures.
I was the picture taker- so there is no evidence here, but I did shoot at and hit a clay pigeon! (I have the bruise on my shoulder to prove it!)

1 comment:

Donald said...

Only in Idaho, can you just stop on the side of the road and start shooting clays. Wish I lived in that state!!