Sunday, March 20, 2011

The illusive 'Social Smile'

I read somewhere that at 6 weeks a baby is old enough to recognize his parents and actally smile at them.  This is called a social smile.  We have been getting a lot of those this past week.  He will sit and coo and laugh and smile, especially right after his diaper is changed.  It is really fun- we definately prefer his happy smiley hour to his fussy hour.

I have tried and tried to capture his smiley face, but with little to no success.  Here are a few cute snaps of the munchkin anyway.
You might be able to see his tiny mohawk.
( I almost caught it here.  This is the end of his smiley-laughing face)

My conclusion is that he is camera shy, but he is definately going to be a social little boy.

1 comment:

Jamie and JD said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already! Wow!! So cute :)