Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Growing Boy

Do you remember this baby?
Now he can roll (and he does, all over the apartment), sit by himself (for a minute or two before tipping), drink from a water bottle, and he has two teeth!!

I can't believe how fast he is growing!  Due to his new found mobility, I have found Conner in several interesting sleeping positions.  Yup- he is adorable.
I finally got Conner an exersaucer a few weeks ago.  He loves it!
The best part is that I was able to get it for $5!  :-)
I guess the exersaucer is supposed to help babies build leg strength. I am quite fond of Conner's chunky calves, so I have mixed feelings about that aspect of his toy.

It is so fun to watch him learn and grow.  We are so lucky to have such a fun, adorable, happy little boy.  I love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww he is adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting!!!