Sunday, September 4, 2011

Teeth!!

It is official, Conner has teeth!  Last week his bottom two popped through.  At first I was sad to loose the gummy smile, but I have decided that his two front teeth are adorable. (If you look very close you can see them in this picture.)
Mr. droolly-face in his cameo diaper in honor of the beginning of hunting season.  :-)
He is getting really good and sitting by himself.  He has had a cold this week (sad!) which messed with his balance a bit, but for the most part he can stay up without falling backwards.
For the most part he is a very cute, very happy camper.  :-)  One of his favorite things to do is play with his dad.  Between school and work, Daniel is gone most days from 6:15 a.m. until 6:15 p.m. or later, so Conner does not get to see him very much.  They try to maximize the time they do spend together.





2 comments:

JD said...

Wow! Teeth! Ethan is 1 with no teeth in sight. At least now I know that the slow teething genes for my children probably come from Jamie's side of the family.

LeaDawn said...

It is kind of crazy - Conner's teeth have decided to come all at once I think. His top two finally poked through this week, and the eye teeth look like they are well on there way. He will have 6 teeth soon!