Saturday, June 16, 2012

Target Practice

On Wednesday we went target shooting.  Conner loves exploring outside, so he had a great time helping set up targets to shoot.




 He is a little head strong.  Once he decides on a destination or direction, he goes - right through any sage brush or bush that may be in his way.

 Conner wanted to help load the magazines... and maybe see what bullets taste like.

 Conner's first lesson on hunter's safety.
 We tried to get Conner to wear the ear covers, but we were unsuccessful.  He was determined to take them off.
 Kristin vs. the targets.


 Dano taking a turn.  This was our first time shooting since we lived in Idaho Falls.  Daniel probably won't have the time to go much during vet school, so he had to make the most of this trip.

 Conner and I hung out in the car and ate muffins, gold fish, and marshmallows.  :-) We shut the door for the load guns to save his ears.

 Proof- I can shoot, even with that big belly in the way!  I even hit a target successfully.  It may have been luck.


No comments: