This week was Youth Conference for the Young Men and Young Women in our ward. We have an awesome group of youth, and I had a blast hanging out on Temple Square for two days with them. I will have more pictures later!
This is the group by the fountain on top of the Conference Center. I am going to miss all my girls and friends in the 16th Ward!
While I was gone, my amazing friend Tara Simpson watched Conner (while Daniel was at work). Since Daniel goes to work at 6:15 a.m., Conner spent the 2 nights at the Simpsons as well. I have never been away from Conner for more than a day, so leaving for 3 days was a little hard for me. He did great though!
Tara has 2 boys, Torin and Carter. They also have a dog named Harley that Conner loves to chase around. He had a blast playing with his best buds. Tara took some pictures for me while he was there.
Carter is so good to help Conner. Cute.
Conner liked to tell storied in his little language. This looks like him at an important part of his story. I love this face!
He also has a new, fake, adorable laugh. I need to get it on video.
and he likes to spit...
He loves this little slide at Tara's.
Conner and his buddies, Carter and Torin.
Conner and I have spent a lot of our time with Tara and Torin the last few months. I am glad I finally have some pictures to show it! Thanks Tara, Adam, Carter, and Torin! Conner had a great time. I don't know if he even realized I was gone. :-)

2 comments:
He is so adorable. Excited to see your next one!
Just saw this!! So cute!! We miss you all!!
Post a Comment