Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

For Halloween, Conner & I went to a "pumpkin patch".  It was not a real pumpkin patch - though Conner would have loved that - it was a parking lot with a bunch of pumpkin displays.  Conner had a blast filling a wagon with pumpkins... in the end I let Conner pick one pumpkin to buy. He wanted a white one - but we found out those are rare and more expensive, So I convinced him to get an orange one.  
Conner loved his pumpkin.  He carried it around for days.  He would wake up in the morning and go looking for his pumpkin.  Nana even drew a face on it for him, but I forgot to take a picture.

For Halloween Conner was a bat this year.  (Thanks Melissa for the costume!).

Conner helped Nana & I decorate.

Our street is a very popular street for trick-or-treating.  People started coming around 6:00.  By the time we got Conner ready to go, he was more than ready to go join the other kids.
He was an adorable little bat. 
One house gave him a glow stick.  He did not want to leave it in his bucket.  Every few steps he would stop and take it out again.
I was not completely prepared for Halloween.  It felt like September had just ended, and all of a sudden it was Halloween.  There were a lot of really cute costume ideas on pinterest, but I ran out of time.  So Hunter was my little pumpkin for Halloween.  :-)
He slept through trick-or-treating any way.  I will work on being more prepared next year...

No comments: